If you want to ask a question, feel free to schedule a chat.
Check your spam for our welcome email! If you don't have it within minutes of signing up it's because (a) it's in the spam (b) you opted not to receive emails! (Go back to your settings and tick the boxes!)
- Your Profile and Settings are top right of the website screen under your profile or avatar photo.
- Most problems are caused because a member didn't tick the opt in communications boxes in settings, so guidance, instructions and announcements have gone missing. Please check you have ticked all.
- Once you're signed up, choose your pen name or user name and add a profile photo.
- Your 'Avatar' is your profile pic. It can be anything you like but please do add one as it helps identify you and your work around the site, enormously. Thanks.
- Members continue to have access to their course after the course unless the plan is cancelled prior to completion. For subscription offers, members continue to have access to their course(s) unless the subscription get cancelled.
- If you sign up to our Membership Plan you can submit work for feedback and view members work
- You will get a welcome email as a member explaining that you need to submit your sample of work for feedback to us. Send about 1000 words to us. In the subject line of your email - write the way you want your work titled, what section of your work it is (ie first chapter, last chapter) and your user name ie 'The Private Life of Flamingoes: First chapter by Walter Mitty' and add any photos you want to go with it.
- My library will take you to everything you've purchased:
- You can catch up on your course announcements by clicking on the menu bar at "Announcements'
- Chat. Schedule chats - one on one - using the Chat button in the menu bar.
- Join us for the Teatime Team chats on Sundays. The link to our Google hangout is sent to you in one of your welcome emails
- 24/7 Member Chat Our Facebook group is the place to hang! There's almost always someone there and something going on! Here it is! https://www.facebook.com/groups/kritikme/
- Don't forget you can email me at [email protected] I will certainly get back to you as soon as I can. A Facebook message works too.
Any suggestions, I'd love to hear from you! If you have any ideas or want to buddy up on a project, get in touch! Email [email protected] or schedule a chat using the Chat button at the menu bar to find out more.
Can I pause the Novel in 90 Plan?
More or less. The drip-fed lessons will unfold one a day, but you don't have to read them until you're ready. If you’ve been marking the lessons complete as you go along, you will be able to see which one’s you completed. You can return to the course and find out where you left off easily and at any time. The course is yours to keep at the end of the 90 days subscription period, so you can come back to it whenever you like!